Our Team Gets It!
We understand that technological advancement means better quality of care. We have made the investment into very expensive but invaluable technology such as this microscope to allow our specialist the finest tools avaliable to provide the ultimate in service for you.This microscope is primarily utilized by our endodontist in root canal therapy.
Endodontic Applications of the Global Microscope
- 1. Allows surgeon to minimize the size of the surgical site, reducing patient discomfort and healing time.
- 2. Improves accuracy of microsurgical incisions and suturing with 6-0 through 8-0 sutures, permitting precise tissue/tissue and tissue/tooth approximation for primary would healing.
- 3. Improved lighting and magnification aid in locating additional canals.
- 4. Aids in retreatment of broken instruments.
- 5. Improves ability to thoroughly clean prepared canals.
- 6. Accurate depth of retro-prep extension can be more easily assessed.
- 7. Permits micro-level osseous surgery facilitating bone removal without nicking the root surface and allows for better periodontal ligament preservation during ostectomy.
- 8. Permits accurate and easier root amputations and hemisection.
- 9. Improves detection and evaluation of root fractures and abnormalities.
- 10. Provides upright working conditions, alleviating occupational neck, back and shoulder problems.
- 11. Provides high-resolution video and 35mm photography for patient education, enhanced training, and insurance/legal documentation.